Are you searching for the best commercial filter coffee machine?
Being the third most popular beverage in the world, coffee is an amazingly stimulating drink. No wonder people want to make their cup of coffee because each version has its flavor. The immediate answer to your coffee craving should be the Italian Espresso, but the classic filter coffee is the popular choice among coffee drinkers. Richcafe brings you the premium range of South Indian filter coffee machines which are manufactured as per international standards. Over two decades, understanding the needs of the customers we have developed the vending machines to suit different demands. Our product’s integrated features will perfectly suit the business and workplaces. You will never find any unlikely experience in handling the filter coffee machine and it is simple to set up which makes it the best commercial filter coffee machine.
Get a filter coffee machine for office use to grab a cup of classic coffee at work.
Our South Indian filter coffee machines are modern, yet, provide the authentic quality of a classic filter coffee. The freshly made filter coffee always brings a smile to the drinkers. Since a coffee break is a common habitude in most offices, people spend their money and time to find the best filter coffee machine for office use. Our premium quality coffee machines use high standard materials and serve the perfect coffee throughout the day. There are mainly two types of South Indian filter coffee machines – Automatic and Manual.
Generally, an automatic filter coffee machine is the most preferred as it is equipped with the recent technologies to provide the coffee service with the least human intervention.
Some people would love to make their cup of coffee flavor, they can simply opt for the manual South Indian filter coffee machine which allows to adjust the strength and add more addictives to the coffee as they desire.
Read about the South Indian Filter Coffee & Tea Maker – Automatic
The automatic version of the South Indian Filter Coffee & Tea Maker is one such comprehensive product. It is a smart and stylish coffee maker that can give you the best experience in making a filter coffee. There is no big work you can do, the least possible work is to fill in the maker and brew your different types of coffee and tea. The simple South Indian filter coffee maker has the following prominent features.
- It will provide a set of seven drink selections which are normal coffee, strong coffee, black coffee, fresh milk, normal tea, strong tea, and black tea.
- The coffee maker takes up 25 minutes at room temperature to start up.
- It can dispense about 15 cups in a minute which is quite fast for a coffee machine providing a range of extensive selections.
- The decoction tank capacity is 4 liters for both coffee and tea which gives you plenty of area in volume to store the tea and coffee decoction.
- The brew vessel water capacity of the coffee and tea is 3.5 liters each. You can brew coffee or tea to a maximum volume of 3.5 liters at a single time.
- You can fill about 200 to 300 grams of coffee or tea powder in the coffee and tea powder brew vessel respectively.
The South Indian coffee maker can make the desired coffee flavor without compromising the rich filter coffee taste. The large storage capacity of ingredients helps to reduce the need to refill. The machine is a great deal in various commercial places like offices, canteens, shopping malls, and cafes. The materials used in building the machine are of global standard. Richcafe’s automatic, modern filter coffee machine provides good efficiency and value for money.
Tailor-make your coffee using the South Indian Filter Coffee & Tea Maker – Manual
The manual filter coffee machine is perfect for those who want to control the strength of the coffee by adding the required additives. This uses the standard method to brew coffee and tea. The features of the manual South Indian filter coffee machine are simple when compared to the automatic machine.
- The manual filter coffee machine can dispense two selections that are coffee and tea.
- The water capacity for two tanks is 1 liter and 2 liters.
- The powder capacity for type 1 and type 2 is 100 grams and 200 grams respectively.
- The coffee powder brew vessel capacity is 100 to 400 grams where the coffee brewing powder is stored. Likewise, the tea powder brew vessel capacity is 100 to 300 grams.
- The coffee or tea brewing tank water capacity is 1 to 2 liters. The coffee or tea brewing takes place inside the tank.
- The storage capacity of a coffee or tea decoction tank is 5 liters.
- The dispensing capacity is 15 cups which is the same as the automatic filter coffee machine.
- It has a power capacity of 1400 watts.
- The machine starts to operate after 25 minutes at 32 degrees Celsius.
The basic features of the manual South Indian filter coffee maker help to brew a simple cup of coffee and tea, giving more control to the consumer. The simple machine is easy to handle and works extensively. The South Indian filter coffee maker price is low and is worth every penny.
It does not matter if it is coffee or tea, the filter coffee machine is helpful to prepare the right beverage you need. From the basic to the Automatic machine, the brewing process remains the same. Investing the money and time for the right filter coffee machine is never easy. Considering the quantity, capacity, and a number of drinks required, we provide the best commercial filter coffee machine. Richcafe’s South Indian filter coffee maker is economical, simple in design, and easy to maintain. It is very efficient to be used in the business places and offices.
Contact our support team for more information regarding the filter coffee machine in the inquiry box or click the Whatsapp link at the bottom of the page.